|Suite 802, Shentian International Building, No.46 Shentian Road, 361003 Xiamen, China|
If you want to taste the deliciousness of oranges in summer or early spring when oranges are not growing and developing, then you can only eat canned oranges. Canned mandarin oranges are processed materials for food production of oranges. If you use other methods to store oranges, the shelf life of oranges is only three to five days. If you use method of canned fruits to store oranges, the shelf life can be as long as two years. So, what are the functions and effects of canned oranges?
1. The nutritional content of canned mandarin oranges
1) Canned oranges have a very good function of invigorating the spleen and stomach. It can also promote digestion.
2) Canned oranges can lower blood lipids and cholesterol. It also has a very good effect of relieving cough and reducing phlegm. Canned oranges are a very good food material for anti-aging. In addition, canned oranges are also a very good brain-teaching ingredient, which can increase resistance.
3) Canned oranges are pre-cooked at high temperature, sealed and sterilized, and packaged, which preserves the nutrients of oranges.
4) Canned oranges contain a lot of vitamin C. In addition, they also contain sodium citrate. The first one can help everyone beautify their skin, while the latter one can reasonably relieve fatigue. In addition, the gum arabic and its dietary cellulose ingredients in canned oranges can help middle-aged and elderly friends reduce cholesterol, lower blood pressure, etc., and have the effect of preventing cardiovascular diseases.
Contact Person: Mr. Sam