|Suite 802, Shentian International Building, No.46 Shentian Road, 361003 Xiamen, China|
|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||NEWMAN or Buyer's Brand|
|Certification:||HACCP, BRC, IFS, HALAL, KOSHER, ISO|
|Model Number:||NW.820g x 12|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Twenty-Foot Container 1x20GP|
|Delivery Time:||Within 30 days after receiving deposit|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||15x20'fcl per month|
|Ingredients:||Peach, Water, Sugar, Citric Acid||Brix:||14-17%; 18-22%|
|Material:||Frozen Peaches||HS Code:||200899|
|Flavor:||Natural Peach Flavor||Shelf Life:||36 Months|
567g Canned Peach Slices,
425g Canned Peach Slices,
Nutritious Sliced Canned Peaches
Canned Yellow Peach Slices In Syrup from China
Yellow peach is very nutritious, rich in antioxidants (α-carotene, β-carotene, lycopene, lycopene and vitamin C, anti-free radicals, etc.), dietary fiber (the flesh contains a lot of pectin and cellulose which play many roles in assisting digestion and absorption), iron, calcium and various trace elements (the content of selenium, zinc, etc. is significantly higher than other fruits, and it is the king of fruits).
The season of yellow peach is in July and August. Although there are no fresh yellow peaches now, we can also pack from frozen peaches.
Different specifications are available.
Recipe: Yellow peach egg tart
Ingredients: 50g cream cheese, 40g sugar (if you like sweet, you can add a little more sugar), 2 eggs, 50ml milk, 15g corn starch or potato starch, canned yellow peach, a little almond slices, a little powdered sugar.
1. Cut the flesh of yellow peach and drain the juice.
2. Drain the cut yellow peach pulp into the baking bowl.
3. Place the cream cheese in a heat-resistant container and microwave for 10 seconds to soften it. Beat the egg beater until smooth.
4. Add sugar and eggs in turn. Mix each one well.
5. Add starch and stir until dry powder is not visible. Add milk and mix well.
6. Pour the batter evenly into a baking bowl with yellow peaches. Sprinkle with almonds.
7. Preheat the oven at 200 ℃ and bake for about 10 minutes until the batter is fluffy. (in order to prevent the surface from scorching, tin foil can be covered on the surface).
8. When it comes out of the oven, sprinkle powdered sugar on the surface.
Contact Person: Sam